"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Canceling April Speaking Events

It is with great regret that I must reluctantly cancel all of my speaking engagements for the month of April, due to sudden and unforeseeable health reasons.

These include the following events:

April 2, 2011
New Mexico Lodge of Research, Albuquerque, NM

April 6, 2011
Albany Masonic Temple, Albany, NY

April 8, 2011
Ancient York Lodge No. 89, Nashua, New Hampshire

April 14-16, 2011
George Washington Masonic Memorial Ambassadors, Alexandria, VA


Please accept my deepest apologies to everyone who extended invitations, organized these events, and to all those who were planning on attending. I assure all of you, I had been looking forward to being with you.

Thanking all of you for your kind understanding.

3 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers, Brother Hodapp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother Chris,

    Thanks for your call today. Please take care of yourself and get better. Hope to see you healthy and in NH soon!

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.